Modulus - [Mpa]:
PALSUN® - Solid Polycarbonate
PALCLEAR® - Rigid PVC
PALOPAQUE® - Rigid PVC
PALGLAS® - Extruded Acrylic
Thickness - [mm]:
Short side (Lx) - [mm]:
Long side (Ly) - [mm]:
Load - kg/m^2:
Deflection - [mm]:
Deflection - [%]:
* Disclaimer: In as much as Palram Industries has no control over the use to which others may put the material, it does not guarantee that the same results as those described herein will be obtained. Each user of the material should make his own tests to determine the material's suitability for his own particular use. Statements concerning possible or suggested uses of the materials described herein are not to be construed as constituting a license under any Palram Industries patent covering such use or as recommendations for use of such materials in the infringement of any patent. Palram Industries or its distributors cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred through incorrect installation of the material. In accordance with our Company policy of continual product development you are advised to check with your local Palram Industries supplier to ensure that you have obtained the most up to date information.
- The recommendations provided do not supersede local construction code requirements.
- The criteria for allowed deflections is L/20.
- The provided loads refer to both wind and snow loads.
- Minimum rabbet depth is 20mm.
- The calculator does not consider self weight deflections.